- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- Who will have access to your data?
- How do we store your data?
- How long we keep your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our company collects following personal information: name, email address, phone number, etc.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Fill in the contact form on this website.
- Place an inquiry or order for our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Apply for a job in our organization.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Answer your Inquiry and/or process your order.
- Complete a contract.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Process your job application.
- Improve our web site.
Who Will Have Access To Your Data?
We may share your data with:
- Forwarding agencies and/or couriers for the delivery/service fulfilment purposes.
- In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority.
How do we store your data?
Your data will primarily be securely stored on our server in Virovitica, Croatia.
How long we keep your data?
We take active steps to ensure that the personal information you provide is retained for only as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. After this period, it will be deleted. The period is determined by legal obligations to hold certain data, legitimate business interests, consent or for the performance of a specific contract for you.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partners.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or call us at: +385 (0)33 721 172
Or write to us:
Matije Gupca 51,
- The right to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
What are cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to gather website traffic information (how often users visit a site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used before arriving to a site) and spreads such information to Google servers in the United States.
- Statistics – These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +385 (0)33 721 172
Or write to us:
Matije Gupca 51,
33000 Virovitica, Croatia
Matije Gupca 51
+385 (0)33 721 172